And he’s funny as ever!
Tag Archives: Todd Palin
Over the past 72 hours, we’ve seen Sarah Palin travel across the country talking up Barack Obama’s past associations and saying the he is “palling around with terrorists…”
I know this is total BS – most smart people in America know this is total BS, but yet she continues to regurgitate the line with ease no real concern for the truth. Not only is she recycling the line over and over, but the press has now picked up on these smears and are reporting them as real news.
Why then isn’t the press covering the fact that Sarah Palin and her husband have close ties to the Alaska Independence Party – a political party in Alaska that wants to succeed from America? Talk about shady associations…
Jed from The Jed Report compiled this video – it’s good and should be spread around. Jed asks:
If Sarah Palin wasn’t a secessionist, then why was she palling around with them?
The email below was just forwarded to me. It’s poses some very good questions. If you’re so inclined, please copy and paste the text and get this email out to your address book today.
Sent: Tue 9/17/2008
Subject: Obama Confusion…
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you’re
* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, yours is a quintessential
* If your name is Barack you’re a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* Name your kids Willow,Trig and Track, you’re a maverick.
* Graduate from Columbia University and Harvard law School and you are unstable.
* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you’re well
* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the
first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter
registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years
as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator
representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of
the state Senate’s Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years
in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people
while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs,
Environment and Public Works and Veteran’s Affairs committees, you
don’t have any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000
people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people,
then you’re qualified to become the country’s second highest ranking
executive and next in line behind a man in his eighth decade.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you’re
not a real Christian.
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and then left
your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you’re a
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including
the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no
other option in sex education in your state’s school system while your
unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you’re very responsible.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in
a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city
community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family’s values
don’t represent America ’s.
* If you’re husband is nicknamed ‘First Dude’, with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn’t register to vote until
age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession
of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.